Monday, July 2, 2007

my most memorable moment...??

Ever been posed with a question like - what's your most memorable moment? Well I have always been at the other end, the person who asks this question. The usual responses that I get to hear include - "My most memorable moment is when I got my first salary, when I bought my car, when I won an award, when I got married....." and the list goes on. I know, that in my life, there have been many events and incidents which have been very important but I couldn't really figure out my response to this particular question.

Hmmm...my most memorable moment is ....when I fell in love. When I fell in love with myself, for the person that I am. When I fell in love with life and all the things it has to offer, along with the people in it. Life is very beautiful!

I like to believe that we have very little control on our lives. And that life has it's own course and we simply go with the flow. Everything in life happens for a reason and it happens for the best. We just need to put two and two together and figure it out for ourselves. I like my life. It's not perfect though but as the wise say that nothing can ever be perfect. I like the person I've shaped out to be; the credit of which goes to the events of the past. It's all amazing how this works! I can't say much but I love how it feels right now!

:)

No comments: