Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Looking for someone...

I once heard this somewhere and it just stuck with me ever since.

We all need a witness. A witness to our daily lives! We want to be able to share everything that happens with us with that special someone, even if it’s something as petty as what happened with us a few moments ago. Some of us are lucky enough to find that person in our lives and the rest of us take to our friends.

For many years I believed in sharing my life with friends. I have always valued my friends a lot. Our friends look out for us; they are always by our side. I’m glad that I have been able to find such friends in my life. Though I admit that with time I have lost in touch with some of them.
For some people their friends are special enough and for some it’s that certain someone. Someone who would constantly be watching over us. Someone who would be a part of us. A part of every memory, every wound, every moment of happiness and pain. Someone who would be our diamond!
A wise person once told me this - Often people get so busy collecting marbles that they forget about the diamonds. I think I have it figured just right!

1 comment:

P. said...

Very well articulated indeed!! Welcome to blogworld. Shine on you crazy diamond! :)